Judging from the latest epidemic situation and the trend, the China Foundry Association sponsored 14th China Foundry Festival scheduled from May 10-16, 2020 in Shanghai is in steady progress.
But, do you know the origin of the China Foundry Festival? It started from the year 2014, when China Foundry Festival was created in response to the requirement and the increasingly growing of the industry. Since then, it has been held every two years.
With successful organization in 2014, 2016 and 2018, we believe it is a platform to gather resources, show results, promote cooperation, revive culture and help the manufacturing industry grow stronger.
In 2020, the 4th China Foundry Festival will be consisted of over 100 activities.
- 18th China International Foundry Expo (METAL CHINA 2020), 14th China International Die Casting Industry Exhibition (CIDC 2020).
- The Innovation and Development Forum will be held together with China Foundry Association Annual Congress for the first time, achieving the integration of industry resources.
- The annual meeting of China branch of Asia Foundry Technology History Society, Young Entrepreneurs Forum will meet the demand of different sectors.
- A series of business programs: Foundry products’ supply and purchase, social activities for exhibitors and visitors.
- Cultural and art casting show.
- Colleges, universities and research institutes will focus on displaying the foundry talent training system, talent supply capability and the latest transformable research achievements.
- Cultural activities: the show of award-winning works from the China Foundry Impression Painting and Calligraphy Competition, the show of award-winning works from the China Foundry Style Photo Contest, and the launching ceremony of a series of monographs such as “The History of China’s Foundry Development (Volume 2)”.
See you on May 10-16, 2020, Shanghai.